Saturday, July 15, 2006

#22 - Zooey Deschanel
Mmmm.... Space Girl. Actually I've liked her for a while. I remember watching Big Trouble and thinking, well who is this fit little thing? The answer, was Zooey.

I dunno what it is about her, but she's not your average stunning blonde that I particularly go for. I think its the fact that she's different. I like different from time to time, and Zooey fits the bill nicely.

Not much more can be said. She's number 22, mainly because she's not my favourite. This doesn't take anything away from the girl however, because she's got many qualities that I'd like to get amongst. Unfortunately, like all space women, they just aren't top 20 material, unless they grow a third boob. Sadly, this is what Zooey lacks.

So there's my number 22. Zooey, you will forever be the Trillian of my heart.

Next: Even when you're having the day from hell, it won't all fall apart forever!

2 Comments:

Blogger mcdav said...

Big fan, but more a quiet one than a screaming one!

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home