Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hans Brix!
I know you're all thinking, oh Davey (don't fucking call me Davey) why have you not posted for the past 12 days?

Well its been tough. In my ongoing quest to become a serious beefcake, I've been going to the gym quite often. This involves the expenditure of energy, which means I am burning up all of my anger whilst working out. And at the same time, I'm becoming Fully Sick, Mate.

So why post if I'm not angry? What's the point? Isn't the anger what you lot come over here to see? I know it would be if I were you.

I could pay out right now you know. In fact, I think I might.

The VRC. Lovely institution, get to watch horse races, get to get drunk. Being a "Restriced" VRC member, has its perks. You don't pay the ridiculous membership fees, and get the same treatment as everyone else. But why VRC, have you not upgraded me to full membership for 2006/7? What is this "exemplary" behaviour you speak of, and how do you expect me to take such a request seriously?

What was it that pushed you over the edge and decided my behaviour has not been good enough? Was it red carding the horse that died, because it took a dive? Was it the banging on the windows when I was barracking my horsie home? Was it the fact that every second word is often "fuck" or "cunt"? Is it the fact that we take the "payout" area in the bookmaker's ring too literally? Or is the fact that we call Alf King "Ralphy"? Hey Ralphy, gimme 42 degrees mate!

Let me know guys, I'd really like to know. In the meantime, I'll leave you with some Kim Jong-Il brilliance. Hans, you breaking my barls Han, Han, breaking my barls.

America, Fuck Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home