Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Jihad List.... Part Deux
Ok, so the general consensus is that I have left a couple of super important recipients of my Jihad. So lets continue.....

Buggy and AN#10 - I don't have a picture of you two, so I went with what was most suitable to me. You both get a special mention because you annoyed me at work today. It is a Jihad, not a Fatwa. I have no interest in Fatwas. Jihad by the Sword is what this is all about. It is an all out Holy War. But I may make an exception for the two of you. You can live, but watch you back. Threatcon Level is Orange around you, and you can be placed back on the Jihad list at any given time. Be Alert... no, fuck it. Be Alarmed.


Mexico - pronounced Meh-hi-co this country is known for its drugs, kidnappings, and hardcore tacos. They are also the home to another Cod Ordinary soccer team. A nil all draw with Angola? Come on! All I needed was for you fuckers to get up and win me some cash. Of course you couldn't, why would you manage to do that. I heard you were ranked 4th in the the Fifa world rankings? Ranked 4th at what exactly? Playing bullshit football? I hope all of your children get kidnapped, and there's no Creasy type bloke around to give up his life to save them. I hope all of your Radha Mitchell look-a-like wives leave you when they find you are nothing more than an impotent useless fuck, who can't score on or off the field. I hate you Mexico. Jihad!

Bargey - a semi Jihad on you for laughing at me because Mexico didn't win. That's a dead set ACT!

That's it for now, but I'm in a pretty good mood. Expect some MORE anger at some stage soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home