Wednesday, July 19, 2006

#18 - Lindy Booth
Oh My God! It's a ginger kid!

That's right, there is a actually a ginger kid in my top 23. But she's pretty hot, even I can admit that.

I'd never actually heard of (this is correct grammar) Lindy until I saw her in Dawn of the Dead (the remake, not the 70's tripe), and straight up the D-Train was very impressed. The fact that her character was a whiney bitch made it difficult to really love her, but you get over that in the long run.

Lindy also plays Dodger in Cry Wolf. Big fan of a good movie I am. The fact the she wears a school uniform is a major plus, and the other fact the she's a bit promiscuous adds to her mystique.

She's not Lloydesque in that's she's an out and out gun, but she'll do, and deserves #18.

Ladies and Gents, I give you Miss Lindy Booth.

Next: National faux pas leads to sibling rivalry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home