Friday, July 21, 2006

#16 - Sophia Bush
Hehe, he he he, he he you said Bush.

Considering I like blondes, there's a stack of non-blondes getting a gig in this top 23. Aahhh Sophia. How do I love thee.

I never really got into One Tree Hill much, in fact I reckon it was pretty shit. If I had have known you were going to be so fucking hot however, I would've at least downloaded the episodes you were in. Thank God I have Foxtel. Yay!

I'm keen to see this John Tucker Must Die movie, and mainly because you and another little hottie are in it. You know who I'm talking about, but more of her later... get it?

Obviously the fact that you were married to Chad Michael Murray has to work against you, which is why you were demoted to 16. And of course I had to ensure you weren't related to the Presidential family or Kate Bush in any way, for you to even qualify. Ugh, imagine what baggage you could harbour.

At least you don't look anything like Kepler. That's important too.

Next: She's not the Beez Neez, but a sibling is green with envy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home