Thursday, July 27, 2006

#10 - Natalie Portman
Padme, Novalee, psychotic Sam and..... Matilda. Just a few of Natalie's roles over the years. We first saw her as Nina in a short movie called "Developing". Most people remember he first appearance as the troubled Matilda, a friend to Jean Reno's Leon in The Professional.

We fell in love with her as Padme Amidala. Queen of the Naboo, and cradle snatching pedo chick who decided boning a young Anakin Skywalker was the right thing to do. She sent him to the dark side, you know. Anyway.

Natalie is one of those girls that no matter what, she still looks great. Long hair, short hair and no hair, you'd still bone her. It simply doesn't matter.

My favourite Natalie role is Sam from Garden State. She reminds me of the exact type of girl I like. Cute, funny, a little neurotic and most of all, not normal. She does weird shit, she carries on in a very strange fashion, and she looks hot. What more could I want?


Natalie was always going to be a top ten girl, and I figure with the wealth of talent from 9 through to 1, it is fitting she rounds out my 10 favourite girls.
I look forward to seeing Natalie star in Indiana Jones 4, which is rumoured to be true. Hopefully then, she will finally get some wangs out on the big screen. We can only hope.
Strap yourselves in kids.... it's going to be a fun top 10.

Next: Grass and Vodka. I like what this girl serves up!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zeljko gives that two thumbs up, and fumbles the ball.

6:02 PM  
Blogger mcdav said...

You're a disgrace Zeljko... they are connected to you and still you fumble.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home