Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dave's Top 20 People Who Changed the World - 2008

A few years back I decided, in conjunction with the 23rd anniversary of my birth, to create a list of the Top 23 females/starlets I'd like to "get amongst". In the spirit of this, and trying to not be repetitive, I've decided to put together a list of 20 individuals who made an impact in 2008.

This is of course, my personal opinion. Many of you may or may not agree with the individuals that make up this list, however I don't particularly care. This is my list, and my list means my rules.

So sit back, relax, and STFU.

Oh, number 20 will be posted shortly, but I like the idea of giving a hint.

#20 - With limited time to make an impact, said individual did so in style. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home