Sunday, August 06, 2006

Numero Uno - Rachel Bilson
Summer. Not only is it my favourite season, but it's also my favourite O.C. actress' character name. Yum. She is yummy in my tummy.

Today is my b-b-b-birthday. I am 24. Rachel Bilson is very hot. Coincidence?

Ever since the first episode of The O.C., Miss Bilson has been my number one. She is stunning. She is funny. She is everything my ex girlfriends were not. And she has a KILLER body.
Most of you will read my Top 23 and say, "My God this guy is shallow!" Yup. 100%. Who buys a fucking car if they don't like the look of it. And if the car looks good, you've gotta have the right accessories on the inside to make it totally complete. My girls are exactly the same.
If I gave the slightest fuck about personality etc, I'd probably be trying to hook up with someone like..... like... um. Fuck I don't even know. That's how little attention I pay to personality.
FYI - I'm farting up a treat right now. If you could smell what I've been dishing out, you'd agree.
Back to Rachel. Well she's hot, and she's doable and yeah. I really don't have much to say for 2 reasons. I'm hungover like a little bitch, and I am fucking tired.

Anyway pictures... enjoy.
Fin

Next: Ex-Girlfriends at the Hippopotamus and the Ladder. (this is not a cryptic clue).

6 Comments:

Blogger bdodgey said...

Yes,

I knew you wouldn't let me down d-train.

Summer is so hot *boom tish*.

Btw - Happy birthday, you old fart

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does 'hung over like a little bitch' mean anyway? Or do you just use 'like a little bitch' as an all-purpose analogy? I'm okay with it, because your picks for hot chicks are pretty good ... except for the ones who are about 12 years old.

4:05 PM  
Blogger mcdav said...

my god, you're both lightning quick. I only just posted it... i hadn't even finished the pics yet.

and "like a little bitch" is used regularly...

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now what the hell am I supposed to do with my life? The list is over!

Still, happy birthday Dave, I would say something similar to bdo, like you old fart, except for the obvious problem of me being older than you, and everyone already says I'm old.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Hot, but god she's bloody annoying.

But yeah, I'd tap that ;)

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,
stumbled across your page after boredom got a hold of me at work and i decided to type in "goony goo goo" to see what would come up - and low and behold there you were!
Laughed my ass off! hell yeah you're shallow, but shit, at least you're not afraid to admit it. Luv it!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home